Jeremy and Amanda

Welcome! To our blog! We are excited to share some of our adventures with you!

Monday, September 22, 2008

Only 10 Days Left!

Well things have been pretty busy over the past couple of weeks! I had such a good time at the Wimmer Family bridal shower with Tessa. It was so nice to have my family and Jer's family together. I appreciated all the wonderful gifts! I know Jeremy enjoyed the time with his brothers and LOVED his drill they gave him! Thank you all so much.
This past weekend Heidi my roommate gave me a shower as well. It was so great to be with friends. Then, the best part of weekend occurred... Jeremy, Jan, Trent, and I all got to go to the temple together. It was so wonderful. I loved being their with Jer and can hardly wait for our special day. I just want you all to know how lucky I feel. Jeremy is my best friend and I love him so much! I am so glad that we are all going to be together soon. I am also glad that I get to start a new adventure with my perfect guy! I am just so happy and I hope each of you are as well!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Sheila said...

I'm SO happy that he makes you so happy Mandi...YAY! The countdown is really ON, and I can't wait for you guys to not have to say goodbye and goodnight anymore...just goodnight! It's the best always getting to be together and I'm sososososo happy for you!

September 23, 2008 at 2:36 PM  
Blogger Kellyn said...

Where are all the pictures of your beautiful family that came up to see you??? I heard they had fun!

September 23, 2008 at 3:23 PM  
Blogger Trent and Jen said...

That was a good day! If we weren't going to the temple already that day, I know I'd have been converted by the missionaries who approached us, while we were in our Sunday best...on a Saturday...with our temple bags...and mom with her temple recommend in her hand. Anyway, the temple was awesome and Amanda and I had an important conversation about cake!

Thanks for letting me be a part of it. I'm happy for you guys!

Trent

September 24, 2008 at 8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home