Jeremy and Amanda

Welcome! To our blog! We are excited to share some of our adventures with you!

Monday, April 20, 2009

Spring Break and Easter

It has taken me a while to get our pictures from Easter uploaded! It was so fun to have my Mom and Dad in town for the week! We did lots of relaxing since I was on Spring break but had some fun too! One of the favorite things we did was head up to Red Butte Gardens to look at the Daffodils. I enjoyed it so much that my parents actually got us a year membership in our Easter Basket and I am so excited to use it! We also spent time at the Church Museum of History and ate at our favorite spot on Temple Square... The Lion House. Jeremy treated us to a tour of his new office and to a Real Soccer Game. Most of all it was just great to be together! Jan joined us for Easter dinner. Her pie and deviled eggs were amazing. Of course my mom's rolls were the best as well! We had so much fun together and hated to see the week end. Hope all is well for each of you! We love you and hope we can be together soon! Thanks Mom and Dad for coming to our home!Starburst jelly beans are the BEST!
The girls and their new Easter watches!
Easter Dinner!
Mom and Dad's first professional soccer game.
It was a cold game but well worth it.
Mom on her new moose friend at Red Butte
A cute little friend enjoying a spring lunch!
Love my mom!
Love my Dad!


More of Red Butte Gardens!



Maybe someday she'll stand behind the real podium?!?!?
My favorite people!
Joseph Smith Memorial Building


Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Kyle said...

yay! looks like fun :) and i LOVE your hair! so cute!

April 24, 2009 at 7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home