Jeremy and Amanda

Welcome! To our blog! We are excited to share some of our adventures with you!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Father's Day Celebration!

This past weekend we had the privilege of celebrating all the great men in the Wimmer family. We met up at Sugar House Park for a picnic and fun. We missed Brett and Landon and wish they could have joined in! I just want Jeremy to know how much I love him... It was his birthday this last week as well and he amazes me more everyday. He tries so hard to make sure that I am well taken care of and I appreciate that. It is so fun to watch him interact with our nieces and nephews. I know that he will be a great father someday!


Here are some fun pictures from our little celebration!









We truly have some of the cutest nieces and nephews. Thanks to everyone for making it such a great day!



Happy Belated Father's Day...

I couldn't end this blog without honoring my own Dad. He has taught me so much... Hard work is key to success and you can never give up! Always walk with a purpose and remember to try your hardest. These are the things my Dad has taught me by example! He is my hero and I love him so much. He is such a patient man and has always tried to help me be my best self. I appreciate his support and counsel. Thanks Dad for all you do and all you have taught me... I love you forever!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home